1. Wear a mask when you are not seated at your table.
2. Social distance from others that are not in your party.
3. Consider using your phone to view the menu (See Menu Tab).
4. Request curbside pickup if you are not comfortable coming into the restaurant.
5. Remember we must follow these guidelines in order to stay open and ensure the safety of our guests and team members.
1. Request seating for a party of 10 or more people.
2. Visit the restaurant when you are sick - even if you don't have COVID symptoms, we can do curbside pickup.
We understand this is a very frustrating and stressful time, we are doing everything we can to accommodate AND stay safe.